AIRTEC Front Mount Intercooler for VW Golf 1.8TCategory: Air Intakes, Filters and Intercoolers Product Code:
VARIOUS OPTIONS ON COLOURS ETC PLEASE CONTACT FOR MORE INFO / ADD YOUR REQUEST TO ORDER INFO
An great uprade for your modified Golf 1.8T. Perfect for fast road and track use, as fitted to our AIRTEC demo car.
The AIRTEC 1.8 Turbo intercooler kit is reasonably priced but high quality alternative from cheap nasty Ebay kits & more than capable of doing the same if not better job than more expensive intercooler kits, we take a huge amount of pride in making sure our kits are finished to an extremely high standard and we have a real eye for attention for detail.
AIRTEC front mount intercooler kit includes these parts & features
- 1 x huge 60mm core intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a strongeriIntercooler
- High quality 4/5ply silicone hoses with no joins (Red,Black and Blue) which means better flow inside the pipe work, finished stainless jubilee clips
- Stainless horn and ambient temperature support brackets with AIRTEC logos
- Retains original crash bar (requires minor cutting, detailed in instructions)
- Retains original fog lights
- No cutting to bumper
- Fitting Instructions and all required fixings
- Requires the rear of the middle grill/bumper area to be trimmed, left and right bumper grilles remain un-cut
- We strongley recommend anniversary lower bumper valance to be installed to help with intercooler clearance
- Unbeatable value for money
- Proven power increases for fast road & track
- Available in Satin Black or Natural Silver
- AIRTEC 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 2-4 hours depending on mechanical skill
- Fits all Mk4 1.8T Golfs
Rolling Road Test Results – Stage 1 remap (higher stages of tune will see even bigger gains)
- Standard – Temps Into Intercooler 128 degrees & Out of Intercooler 49 degrees, 12bhp gain in mid range and standard Intercooler kept losing power
- AIRTEC Intercooler – Temps Into Intercooler 126 degrees & out of Intercooler 23 degrees.
Please note, above test results taken from Seat Cupra R rolling road test, useing the same intercooler kit, which means you will get the same great results!
SEEN THIS PRODUCT CHEAPER?
If you have seen any product elsewhere cheaper than our advertised price,
please drop us a line and we will try our best to match or even beat it!
Starting From£394.80Inc VATVIEW