Bilstein B14 Coil Over KitsCategory: Chassis
With the BILSTEIN B14 threaded ride height adjustable kit, we’re bringing technology from the race track onto the street.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for ease of adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate
Note: On vehicles where sports suspension (e.g. Audi S-Line, BMW M-Sport, Mercedes AMG-Line) is an option, lowering amount shown will be for vehicles without. If your vehicle has factory sports suspension fitted you will have to deduct the amount the vehicle is already lowered from the amount shown. This can be up to 30mm.
Picture for illustration purposes only - actual kit may differ from shown.