Helix Performance Clutch Kits For Dual Mass FlywheelCategory: Engine & Transmission
Helix Autosport Complete Clutch Kits consist of:
- A cover assembly / pressure plate
- A driven plate
- A release bearing
- A flywheel (If stated)
The advantages of purchasing a kit rather than parts are:
- Kits are cheaper than all of the parts.
- Other manufacturer's parts may not be compatible with ours.
- Only one part number.
Please look at the different types of plate which we sell and pick the one for the application which suits you.
Organic Drive Plate:
- Best suited to road applications
- Can be used for light competition / low torque engines
- More comfort in engagement & better feel
- Least prone to judder
- Low inertia (Lightweight)
- Available with rigid hub for aggressive driving
- Available with sprung hub for progressive feel
Cerametallic Paddle Plate:
- Available in both rigid and sprung centre formats
- Primarily used for rally and track applications
- These can be used for race applications
- If a sprung centre is used, this plate can be driven on the road.
- More resistance to high energy input
- More prone to judder than Organic Plates
- Less prone to judder than sintered material plates
- Smoother engagement than sintered material plates
- 4 Wheel Drive systems can have high wear rate on road
- Option of 4 paddle plate (low inertia) or 6 paddle plate (increased wear resisitance)