Racingline Racing Brake Fluid 500 mlCategory: Oils And Fluids Product Code: VWR69000BF1
Drive your car hard and the chances are you’ve experienced brake fade at some point. You’ve probably thought about upgrading your pads, maybe even getting one of our Big Brake Kits installed. But your first change should always be to swap to our RBF312 Racing Brake Fluid.
- Compatible with all brake set ups - from standard factory brakes right up to our mighty Stage 3 Big Brake Kits on track
- With a dry boiling point of 312 degrees centigrade, this is one of the highest specification brake fluids on the market
- Suitable for any form of motorsport as well as day to day road use without compromise
- Modern racing DOT4 fluids (such as this) now significantly outperform previous DOT5.1 fluids - with none of the downsides
Since our Racing Brake Fluid is significantly less expensive than buying new pads or a big brake kit, this is your ideal first braking modification
- 312°c (594°F) dry boiling point
- 204°C (399°F) wet boiling point
1x 500ml Bottle
Please contact us if you have any queries reguarding brake fluid volumes for your vehicle we will be happy to assist.
SEEN THIS PRODUCT CHEAPER?
If you have seen any product elsewhere cheaper than our advertised price,
please drop us a line and we will try our best to match or even beat it!
Goodridge Brake Hose Kits